Bed Bug Dog Inspections in Somerset, Edison, Lakewood, & Nearby
New Jersey's canine scent detection experts
Meet Scout - Our canine inspector can sniff out even a single adult bed bug!
Cowleys Pest Services uses a bed bug dog inspection team to quickly detect the presence of live bed bugs and viable bed bug eggs with over 90% accuracy. The specially-trained canine inspectors can find bed bugs behind walls, under floors, and otherwise inaccessible areas in a matter of 2-3 minutes per room.
Call 1-855-239-9059 or click below to schedule your bed bug dog inspection in Somerset, Edison, Lakewood, NJ, and throughout Mercer, Ocean, Monmouth, Somerset, & Middlesex County.
*Some restrictions apply
Cowleys' bed bug dog inspection process
- Our bed bug dog inspection team will perform a comprehensive search of the entire premises paying particular attention to any areas and rooms in question.
- Once the inspection is completed, a confidential report documenting the team’s findings will be provided for your records.
- If alerts to bed bugs or viable eggs were made, we will develop a plan of action for you.
Advantages of Cowleys' canine scent detection
- Quick & Accurate – Our bed bug dog inspection team can inspect a room in minutes and detect bed bugs with over 90% accuracy!
- Discreet - We always arrive in an unmarked personal vehicle.
- Green – Using a dog’s ability to pinpoint the location of bed bugs reduces the need to treat an entire home and minimizes exposure to pesticide chemicals.
- Cost-Effective - Finding the location of hiding bed bugs dramatically cuts down the amount of chemical used as well as lowers the cost of treatment.
- Reassurance – After your treatment, our bed bug dog inspection team can confirm that all bed bugs are gone.
Commercial bed bug inspections in New Jersey
Bed bugs are commonly found in movie theaters and other public areas.
Not only do bed bugs infiltrate homes and apartments, but they're also found in hotels, movie theaters, office spaces, schools, day care centers, restaurants, churches, and other commercial properties. Cowleys Pest Services is highly-experienced in inspecting and treating commercial spaces of all sizes for bed bug infestations.
If you own or manage a business, commercial, retail, industrial, or multi-family property in New Jersey with a bed bug problem, call us today to request an on-site inspection and personalized treatment plan and cost estimate.
Bed bug infestations are a real concern for you. Having a relationship with a bed bug dog inspection team that can sweep a room in a matter of minutes may just provide the peace of mind you need. Your guests rely on you to provide them a bedbug-free room.
Property Management/Real Estate Agents
Providing a bedbug-free place to live is what your tenants and buyers expect of you. Having a bed bug dog inspection team perform periodic inspection of your properties is a great way to show you’re acting prudently.
Perhaps this is a way to differentiate your company in the marketplace!
Discreetly using our bed bug dog inspection team can help ensure your clients’ physical and mental well-being as living with bed bugs can be stressful and frustrating. Our service is completely discreet. We arrive in an unmarked vehicle and wear no clothing identifying our profession.
College Dormitories/Student Housing
We are available to inspect your rooms during holiday and spring breaks or even during the summer. Having the rooms inspected periodically can help detect infestations before they become a huge and expensive problem.
Our solutions will benefit:
- Movie Theaters
- Office Buildings
- Long-Term Health Care Facilities
- Schools/Dorm Rooms
- Retail Stores
- Delivery Vehicles
- Public Housing
- Investment Properties
- Apartment Buildings
- Health Clubs
Schedule your bed bug inspection in New Jersey today
Contact Cowleys Pest Services today for bed bug extermination in Mercer, Ocean, Monmouth, Somerset, & Middlesex County. You can call us to schedule an appointment or get an online quote. We provide pest control solutions in Edison, Lakewood, Somerset, and nearby.