A Long History of Providing Quality Services
In 1991, Drew Cowley founded Cowleys Pest Services. After working as a one-man operation for four years, his brother Bill joined the company.
Not surprisingly, Drew and Bill share the same high ethical standards and customer-first philosophy in operating a business.
The rest is history. The partnership between Drew and Bill, along with a dedicated staff and commitment to the pest management business, set the standard for pest control services in Mercer, Ocean, Monmouth, Middlesex County.
Why Use Cowleys?
As a Quality Pro member, our NJ Exterminators at Cowleys Pest Services meet industry and performance standards guaranteeing a higher level of service and professionalism.
- Our exterminators in NJ undergo rigorous pre-employment screenings such as background checks, drug testing, and driving history.
- All employees are licensed and certified by the Department of Environmental Protection.
- All employees are continuously trained on a weekly basis in safety and the latest, most effective pest control methodologies.
- For your safety, all of our technicians wear uniforms and drive company vehicles.
- Our Nuisance Wildlife Control doesn't harm animals. We will humanely trap, relocate, and prevent re-entry of the animals.
- We are an Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
- We are members of The New Jersey and National Pest Management Associations.
- We offer a 10% senior citizen discount.
- Our office in New Jersey always has a live person ready to answer your call.
“Excellent service. Much thanks!!!”Read Full Testimonial
“Your staff and technician Kevin were...”Read Full Testimonial
When in doubt, Check it out!
It costs nothing for peace of mind.
We will come out and thoroughly investigate any areas in question. For free.