Attic Insulation Specialists in Edison and Nearby in New Jersey
Upgrading attic insulation increases home comfort and optimizes energy
Without sufficient attic insulation services, the consequences on your home's comfort and energy usage are significant. Costly utility bills, uncomfortable rooms, and fluctuating temperatures throughout your home are some of the adverse effects of insulation that doesn't meet industry standards.
Cowleys Pest Services can help, as a member of the Attic Systems network, we can provide innovative insulation solutions that can maximize home comfort and improve energy efficiency. Call 1-855-239-9059 or click below to see about our FREE inspections and service estimates in Edison, Somerset, Lakewood and nearby.
Cellulose insulation is the ideal way to upgrade attic insulation and improve R-value.
Total attic insulation solutions in Mercer, Ocean, Monmouth, Somerset, & Middlesex County
- Blown-in cellulose insulation
- Attic mold prevention
Click to enlarge the diagram and see how we provide complete attic efficiency and comfort solutions.
Symptoms of an attic insulation issue — and how we can resolve them
- Uncomfortable temperatures: Do rooms feel too stuffy in the summer and bitterly chilly in the winter? Without a thermal barrier separating your home from the climates in your underinsulated attic, your home will continue to suffer. With blown-in cellulose insulation that meets recommended insulation standards, we will prevent attic air from seeping into your home, assuring the air you pay to treat is in the space you are actually using.
- High heating & cooling costs: With an under-insulated attic, your heating and cooling unit will have to run longer in order to meet the temperature demands of the season. As you can imagine, having to compensate for leaking, outside air is an expensive process. By installing insulation that meets recommended levels, your HVAC unit will be able to stabilize your home temperature more efficiently.
- Fluctuating temperatures: A common issue with underinsulated attics is that one or more rooms cannot be regulated during the summer and winter months. Without proper attic insulation air leaks from the attic and can affect the surrounding rooms significantly and can go on to impact the home overall. With sufficient insulation, air leaks can be prevented.
- Visibly dilapidated insulation: Insulation that looks thin, worn, and decayed often is. The U.S. Department of Energy recommends having between 13 to 18 inches of insulation, depending upon your local climate and, according to the Insulation Institute, 90% of U.S. homes do not have sufficient insulation, meaning chances are that yours does not either.
“As I was in the process of selling my house, the first home inspector found mold in my attic. It was an area...”Read Full Testimonial
“We had work done in our attic, primarily sealing air leaks into the interior of the house. From the end of...”Read Full Testimonial
“Paul and his crew (Steve and Antonio)...”Read Full Testimonial
“The company was professional and thorough....”Read Full Testimonial
“Brian's work...”Read Full Testimonial
“Steve and his team...”Read Full Testimonial
Maximize home comfort and energy efficiency with elite attic insulation
Stop paying to heat up or cool down your attic and focus on the rooms that need it. Cowleys Pest Services offers superior attic services that prevent air leaks resulting in extra energy expenses and that cause uncomfortable temperatures.
Whether you need blown-in cellulose insulation or other attic insulation services, call 1-855-239-9059 or click below to schedule a FREE inspection and estimate in Edison, Somerset, Lakewood, Toms River, Brick, Bridgewater, Piscataway, Old Bridge, Middletown, Princeton Junction and nearby.