Signs of Excess Moisture in Your Home
Think you may have excessive crawl space moisture that is making your family miserable and is damaging your home? There are a number of telltale signs:
- Standing water or mud on dirt floor after a heavy rain
- Efflorescence on crawl space wall
- Signs of rot and rust in the crawl space
- High radon levels
- Unpleasant musty odors
- Respiratory discomfort, headaches, and illnesses, such as allergies and asthma
- Insect and other pest infestations
- Mold and mildew on walls and floors of first-floor closets
- Peeling paint on home exterior
Most importantly, don’t wait. Crawl space problems don’t self-resolve and you can’t wish them away. Any problems just get progressively worse. If you think there may be issues with your crawl space, call us for a thorough no-obligation inspection.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.